LSD stands for lysergic acid diethylamide. It is an illegal street drug that comes as a white powder or clear colorless liquid. Lysergic acid diethylamide, also known colloquially as acid, is a hallucinogenic drug. Effects typically include altered thoughts, feelings, and awareness of one’s surroundings. Many users have visual or auditory hallucinations. Dilated pupils, increased blood pressure, and increased body temperature are typical.LSD Tabs (Acid Blotters) 200mg
What Is a Blotter?
After getting illegal, LSD continued to be distributed through underground channels.This was the perfect medium for transporting LSD. The square wastes of blotter paper were soake in LSD, and the paper absorbed and dried snappily. This is how LSD boluses are measure one forecourt = one megahit.
Fairly speaking, the laws weren’t nicely representative of the substance and its form factor. For illustration, the same obligatory minimal judgment applied for one gram of LSD demitasse and one gram sugar cell containing LSD. Consider that a one-gram sugar cell may only contain one megahit of LSD, and a one-gram demitasse of LSD was equal to boluses.
- IUPAC ID: (6aR,9R)- N,N- diethyl- 7-methyl- 4,6,6a,7,8,9- hexahydroindolo- [4,3-fg] quinoline- 9-carboxamide
- Drug class: Hallucinogen (serotonergic psychedelic)
- Other names: LSD, LSD-25, Acid, Delysid, others
- Elimination half-life: 3.6 hours
- Duration of action: 8–12 hours
- Onset of action: 30–40 minutes
- Metabolism: Liver (CYP450)